When it comes to measuring your ergonomic program, too often, organizations collect data and stop. The effectiveness of progress and program success is contingent on how an organization uses the collected data to make strategic decisions.
With proper data collection and interpretation, organizations can improve ergonomic risk mitigation, increase employee engagement, allocate resources more efficiently, and ultimately reduce costs while improving outcomes.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- How to evaluate what data you are collecting to ensure it aligns with your program outcomes
- How to interpret collected data to make strategic ergonomic program decisions
- Best practice examples of data your organization should be collecting for highest program efficiency
- Understand what data an organization needs to collect to align to program goals
- Learn how to interpret collected data to evaluate program success
- Evaluate current program data metrics to ensure they align with desired outcomes
- Learn how to use program monitoring data to make needed changes to ensure program optimization.
Client Program Coordinator
Presentation slides can be downloaded here.